- your logo incorporated into the design (personal or business)
- a contact us form with random security image to prevent spam
- vertical and/or horizontal menus
- site uploaded, tested and running on our servers
- search engine submission to Google and Bing
- automatic search engine optimisation tool is installed to your website to ensure each page is optimised for search engines.
- a domain name e.g. www.mydomain.com ( We can assist you over the phone, purchasing and setting up your domain if you haven't already done so at no extra cost )
- hosting of website through Bayside Solutions Pty. Ltd. ( Monthly hosting costs start at "BronzePlus Hosting" at $8.90 / month + GST). If you wish to continue your hosting outside Bayside Solutions, an administration fee will be charged (time to transfer site).
- If you would like BaysideSolution to update your website, check out our management plans. You can email us your changes and we can update you website with the changes (client credits are issued when purchasing management plans and are tracked from your client account on the Bayside Solutions Website). Alternatively, if you do not wish to go on a plan, you can simply request updates and we charge the going support rates (most changes are fall into minimum charge bracket and are made within 24 hours of the request).