Bayside Solutions designs and configures content management systems to suit you or your business.
We can set your website up for you, then you can manage the content of your own website, when you choose.
We use the latest Joomla releases for our content management systems. We also have experience working with the older versions of Joomla and Mambo.
We are currently specialising in the use of Joomla 2.5.x systems. Joomla 2.5.x allows inbuild Access Control List (ACL) capabilities allowing the assigning of defined editing permissions to groups of users on the site. Joomla 2.5.x also allows sites withing sites and unlimited nested categories along with an even neater user interface.
Whether you are running a business website, your personal website, writing blogs, running forums, photo albums, specialsed directories, file repositories; they can all be included as part of your content management system.
Let us know if you would like your site kept up to date with the latest security releases as they come in and we can work out reasonable annual fee for you.
When you purchase a website from Bayside Solutions, we will provide you with User Guides to assist you with your editing. We also offer onsite training courses to give you a hands on, guided approach.
We can even create how to videos and embed them in your site if you prefer video user guides.
Some advantages of using content management sytems are:
Joomla 2.5 Admin control panel
- You can add new, edit existing and delete any information, easily and as regularly as you like using only a web browser (no more expensive editing tools required).
- Administrator Web browser compatability - Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, Firefox, Chrome and Safari (I.E 6.0 and 7.0 support depending on design)
- Easily modify the text and media in your website without fear of ruining the website's structure and feel.
- The ability to have multiple, simultaneous editors updating your website
- Have hidden pages that only registered users or administrators of the website are able to see
- If you choose to have an integrated shopfront you can add and remove products as you please, change prices, charging procedures, Paypal, Credit Card or other billing procedures.
- We can provide you with training videos to help you edit your website.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) tools are included as part of your website that automatically calculates keywords from each page and generates the relevant meta data without you having to worry about them.
- the ability to easily expand the features of your site.
turn your website into an e-Learning platform and run courses or quizes for your clients (integrated payment system for paid courses).
Easy editing with your browser
- Sell documents from your website. Sell per document or per subscription (include a range of documents per subscription).
- Set up your site to link to your videos located on your webspace or remotely on other servers
- Allow newsletters to be sent out dorectly from your website to your own subscribers.
- Link your CMS registered users to an integrated forum within your website.
- Allow users to register for events in your own events calendar.
- Add your own photo albums and upgrade your photos when you please.
Please not that if you decide you would like to host elsewhere other than Bayside Solutions servers, an administration fee will apply and any specials or discounts associated with any product, will not apply.
- WE DEVELOP - WE MANAGE - If you cannot see yourself or anyone of your staff finding the time to update your own website, we can create your website for a starting price of $440(includes GST)
We offer management plans to do all your editing for you.
>>see here for details
- WE DEVELOP - YOU MANGE - If you would like us to create a CMS website for you.
Prices start at $660 (includes GST).
>>see here for details